Some facts about me and this blog:
- This is a multifandom blog.
- This blog will NEVER be spoiler free. Someday I’ll write a long post about why I think spoilers are a weird concept. And I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this. And that’s perfectly ok.
- I try my best to tag everything.
- If you don’t use tumblr saviour then I don’t know how you tumblr at all. I follow a lot of great people that sometimes post stuff I’m not interested in or just don’t want on my dash. I tumblrsaviour that. No one gets hurt and everything is puppies and baby sloths. Temporarily tumblrsaviouring stuff is also great, if you want to avoid spoilers for new episodes or new movies or anything, GET ON IT!
- I’m currently revising my tag list, but especially for actors names or movie/series titles, you can just try to type http://sisterwinchester.tumblr.com/tagged/insert-tag-here in the address bar of your browser and there’ll probably pop something up.
- I go through feverish phases of obsession and I am forever grateful for all these people who put up with that.
- I’m the devil spawn of the most misanthropic woman in the whole wide world, which is probably why I have a multifandom blog on tumblr and enjoy days most when the sun doesn’t block my view of the computer screen. Which absolutely doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t shoot me an ask! I love talking about my favourite stuff, and I’m always up for a discussion or flailing or ranting or just whatever really.
- My gif folders are unorganized and that is slowly killing me.
- I write a lot of stuff in my tags, so if you don’t read my tags you miss out on a lot of weird fangirling.
- I love watching episodes on livestreams right as they air, but since it’s mostly around 2/3/4 am around here I have no one to watch with, except for all the liveblogging on tumblr of course. I’d love to have some sort of Skypedates to watch together.
- As mentioned, I go to uni for media studies and I’ll write my bachelor thesis on fandom culture this year. Everytime something internet-related is mentioned at class, everyone looks at me with this really weird stare. I don’t exactly know HOW they know, but they KNOW.
- I ramble a lot. My mind wanders. Most days I can’t even remember what I had to eat the day before. I love a good rant. Opinions change over time, or through discussion with others or personal revision, that is something I personally find very important, especially when it comes to meta or character discussions.
- If you’d be willing to beta stuff I wrote, I’d send you care packages filled with love and rainbows, as I’m currently trying to improve my (english) writing skills. No really though, I’d be forever grateful. I don’t mind being corrected (privately, via fanmail) when I spelled something or used idioms wrong, I’m always trying to improve.
- If you see me in RL, I probably wear at least one flower in my hair. Seriously, I’ve established this as my style trademark.
- If Lukas ever finds this blog I will lock myself in my room, unplug the router and never come out of here again. He’s my bro, but he
’s not readywill never be ready.
- I swear a lot and I don’t think profanity takes away from valid opinions.
- If you think I fucked up somewhere somehow, don’t hesitate to call me out on it.
- There WILL be times or certain topics where I’ll have to step out of a conversation, probably without announcing that. This doesn’t mean I ignore what people say, that just means I cannot further engage for personal reasons. This is very important and please understand I’ll have to protect myself in certain circumstances.
I guess that’s it for now.